- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Lovely family activity in Swedish Lapland
Book a nice husky walk or if you have small children under 7 years you can book a kennel visit only
Not everyone is keen to visit the Northern Parts of Sweden during the winter. But people are always very interested in meeting the huskies and listen to how life is up here during the hard and long winter.
Come and have a cuddle with the friendly guide and happy huskies. The huskies are looking forward to play with you. We will visit the kennel and show the winterequipment, like the sled and harnesses. We tell you all about how dogsledding works.
After the kennel visit and if you booked a husky walk, we pick some of our huskies and we take a little forest hike, about 3 kilometres long. We go to a quit little wilderness beach where we stop and build a campfire, make coffee on the fire and talk more about the life with sled dogs.After the coffee break, we return to the kennel and off course you have the chance to take some more pictures before you have to say goodbye.
- This tour can be booked at the latest 2 days in advance
- A child must always be accompanied by 1 adult. Max. 1 child per adult.
- The tour is suitable for children from 7 years, since the walk can be too long for younger children. The adult is always responsible for the dog they walk with.
- Children from 15 years are allowed to walk with their own dog. The guide can decide otherwise if he thinks that is necessary.
- The tour is not suitable for strollers.
- During winter season we can also do this tour, on snowshoes.
|***Children 7 - 12||650 SEK|
|KENNEL VISIT ONLY|
|***Children upp to 5 years||Free of charge|
|***Price per person||300 SEK|
- Guided tour at kennel
- Walk with huskies (if you booked this option)
- Coffee break outdoors during husky walk
- English, Swedish and Norwegian speaking guide
- Transfer to and from kennel
- Travel insurance
The tour is suitable for children from 7 years, since the walk can be too long for younger children. The adult is responsible for the dog they walk with.
Children from age 15 are allowed to walk with their own dog. The guide can decide otherwise if he thinks that is necessary.
The tour is not suitable for strollers.
Max. 1 child per adult.
The dogs might jump to get attention and your clothing can get dirty. If you have nylon jackets the jackets can get damaged easely from their nails.
So please make sure you do not wear your best clothes. A raincoat can come in handy as well.
Good proper shoes or boots. No flipflops!
During the autumn the weather can turn around pretty fast, a warm jacket is very nice then.
No, you can not bring your own dog.