Follow our guide on this fishing tour if you like the sound of silence, splashing water and your own prepared meal. If you cought it off course!
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Spend 2 days fishing in beautiful locations in the upper stretch of the Pite River.
Our groups are small; 2 to maximum 6 people.
Difficulty: This can be adjusted based on participant ability but a moderate level of fitness is required.
Fish from boat, kayak or land (or all 3) for grayling, trout and pike.
Take your kayak out after dinner for a paddle under the "Midnight Sun".
During the period (June till approx. mid July) we have Midnight sun, the sun still dips below the horizon late at night. But it stays light most of the night throughout Summer.
Head out to our favourite fishing spots and try your luck at catching some rainbow trout or arctic char. Swedish Lapland is covered with many beautiful bodies of water. We will also take a break for some Swedish "fika" while we enjoy the calming surroundings. The lakes are roughly 45 minute drive from Vidsel. There is no guarantee that fish will be caught.
Please keep in mind;
- there will be mosquitos. We bring some natural remedies along but if you are bothered by them we recommend you buy some repellent to bring with you
- there is a good chance you will get wet, please bring a change of clothes and quick drying towel
- bad weather is no reason to cancel the tour. The guides will have a very close look at the forecast. Adjustments during the tour might be possible if needed. Safety always comes first!
- there may be dry toilets along the way but not always when you need them. There is always a good tree nearby.
- if you like to have drinking water with you during the tour, please bring a water bottle
- if you are sensitive to light at night, we recommend a sleeping mask. It will not be dark at night
- we work together on the tours, eveyone helps with setting up / taking down camp, preparing meals etc. Teamwork makes the dream work.
Time : 08:00
Meet & greet
We will pick you up at your accommodation near Storforsen. From here we will drive to our starting point, which will take approx. 1 hour.
Day 1 - 2
Fishing and camping
During this tour, we decide together how and where we fish. We will also be looking at the weather and adjust to the best places. We might be moving to another spot a few times.
Because we have boats with us and all the camping equipment this tour is as flexible as we want it to be.
- Fishing- and camping equipment
- Fishing license
- All meals included from lunch on the first day to breakfast and Swedish "fika" on the last day. We prepare the meals together.
- Swedish "fika" (coffee and snacks) included throughout the tour
- The tourguide cater for any dietary requirements with advance notice
- English speaking guide(s)
- Clothes, towels, water bottle, bug spray (highly recommended)
- Travel insurance
- Transporation (can be booked at request)
- Alcoholic beverage