1. Who or what is Jokkmokk Arctic Dream
Jokkmokk Arctic Dream is an online company, which helps you to book your activities and organize your stay in Jokkmokk or in the area.
Since we have so many companies in Jokkmokk working with tourism, we love to help finding your way and finding the right guide for you.
If you wish to meet us and supply you with more info, we will also come to your accommodation in person. For those who do not have internet and already are in Jokkmokk, we have provided the accommodations with an info map, so you are still able to read about the activities we offer.
We also offer tailormade activities. Is there something you wish to do, which is not in our map or on our website? We will try everything to make it possible!
2. Why do we need your contact information
We need your contact information so we can complete your booking for your chosen activity.
The information we need is:
– your name(s): to know who is coming
– email address: to contact you for details about the activity
– telephone number (mobile): for last minute contact for changes
– accommodation: for pick-up location or for meeting you
– allergies: for the food if this in included
– some health information: to make sure you are able to do the activities and the guide can
anticipate on adjusting activities if necessary
We must provide the guide with the necessary information, so they know who is coming. This is about the following information:
– your name
– some health information as mentioned above
– allergies etc
– sizes for clothes if needed
We never ask for sensitive info, like credit cards or debit cards online.
How you pay us;
– We meet up with you to do the payment at your accommodation, somewhere in Jokkmokk or
at the location of the activity. You can pay cash or with card. A system through our
mobile phone called I-Zettle. We do not store that information other than in our bank account.
– We can send you an invoice
– We can send you a payment link through I-Zettle if we do not have possibilities to meet each
3. Newsletters or other email
Jokkmokk Arctic Dream does not send newsletters or emails with special offers to our guests or to persons who contact us. We will only contact during arranging the detail of the activity. After that we will only contact you once. This is after your activity has taken place and done by email or if you like, through messenger or what´s app. We will ask you if you were satisfied with the services we and our guide(s) have been offering you. We always love to hear from you, whether you had a great stay in Jokkmokk, if you were satisfied or if you have tips on how we can improve our services. Any comment, positive or negative is welcome, so we can help you and other guests the best way possible.
Our provider One.Com does not leave any cookies on our website. Our website does gather some info, like from which country we get our visitors, but we never see private info about those visitors. We can only read how long our website visitors stay on the website and where they come from. This is a way to determine in which country we best can have online advertisement like with Google Ads or at Facebook.
Our website is secured through SSL codes, which you can recognize in the URL by the lock in front of the URL. The HTTPS address is a sign on the web that the website is safe to use.
5. How long do we save your contact info
Jokkmokk Arctic Dream will keep your info, the contact form, as long if we need it to complete the booking and till after the activities has taken place. After that, we only keep your name and country another year in case the tax department ask us for info.
6. How can you change or verify your information
You can ask us to verify, delete, or change your information. For this you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org